Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Upcoming Local Races

http://www.powerhouseathleticsny.com/races

This is a new local half marathon you may be interested in. It's called Jog for Jugs in support of breast cancer. There is a half marathon & 5K. I think maybe I should start putting links to local races here. Sometimes it's hard to keep track of everything that's going on!

Congratulations to Evelyn on finishing her very first half marathon. I believe her time was 2:24..I hope that's right. That's awesome!

It's an exciting time for runners..it's getting warmer out & there are lots of great races coming up. I'm doing my third half marathon in a little over a week down in Ocean City, Maryland. I'm excited about that because first of all, it will be fun. I'm going down with my brother and his friend, Brian. We're going to have a great time. Also, the course is flat. We vacation down there so I'm very familiar with the roads. I've been going there since I was a teenager. It's practically my second home.

I have one last FREE registration for Sean's Run in Chatham..that race is April 25 (same weekend I'll be in MD)..anyway, if you would like to run that race, let me know I'll give you the form. Someone I know is one of the sponsors of the race and gave me several free registration forms. I have one left. I'd hate to waste it!

Happy Running :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment