Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Good News..well, sorta

I was so happy when I found out that Subway will again have $5 discount coupons for the Freihofer's. The only problem is I've already been to two Subway shops today and neither of them HAS ANY!!! The first place at least said they should be getting them "soon." Hopefully, that's true because June 1 they raise the registration price AGAIN.

The second place looked at me like I had two heads or something..."Freihofer's"? "We don't have any Freihofer coupons." They might as well have followed that with..."idiot." Maybe they thought I wanted a discount on cookies or something? I don't know, but they were kind of rude.

The first place was at least nice enough to take my name & phone number down. She said they would call me when they got the coupons.

We'll see about that...I will be shocked if they call. In the meantime, I'll be stopping around the other local Subway shops.

I'll keep you posted...

No comments:

Post a Comment