Thursday, June 4, 2009

It's National Running Day



I didn't even know that there's a National Running Day, but apparently there is...and it's today! Someone invited me to try a spinning class this morning so that was going to be my exercise for the day. I just might have to squeeze in a couple of miles, too.

Good luck to Alyson and Marion who are running in the Valley Cat 5K on Saturday. Also to Mary and Denise who are running a 5K in Kinderhook on Saturday. I know you guys will do great!

Have great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Marian and I had an awesome time at the Home Run 5K today.. an easier run than what we are used to running around our neighborhood! The hills weren't as steep! We both finished 2 minutes under our normal running time which was great! Perfect day! Also ran with an OLD friend of mine.. Cathy.. she was our stand-in coach, as Cindy was off scouting young members for our Girls Dream Big running group ;)

    ReplyDelete