Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Welcome to Week 1

Hello Ladies!

It is so beautiful out there today. I hope you're outside taking advantage of the sun. It is supposed to rain Wednesday & Thursday so after today there may not be any other chances to enjoy some nice weather for a few days - assuming the weather forecasters are right :-)

I've been a little sick so I'm not supposed to run this week (doctor's orders!). It's killing me to not be out there today. I'm sure I'll be back on the road by the end of the week though. I better be!

So, let me know how things are going this week okay? I've talked to some of you already, but if this is truly your first week of starting the program, I'd love to hear how it's going. Send me a comment when you have a chance.

Have fun & good luck to everyone!

P.S. Has anyone had any luck with the $5 coupons for the race registration?

3 comments:

  1. I heard from Alyson on her way to work tonight. She and Marian were out today doing their run together. I got all the details and I think they did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Denise! I'm glad you got the comment to work. See you Saturday.

    ReplyDelete