Thursday, February 25, 2010

Freihofer's Run $5 Discount

http://www.freihofersrun.com/

I received an email tonight (already) regarding the Freihofer's Run For Women. If you register by March 1 (online) there is a $5 discount. Just wanted to pass that along..the race is Saturday, June 5. The email said they have a new start time (9:30) although the website still says the old time (10:15).

Personally, I learned my lesson by registering too early for races. Early last year, I registered to run my first marathon and I ended up getting a stress fracture in June. The race wasn't until October. Anyway, I had to take a couple of months off over the summer and there was no way I could do the training. Fortunately, it worked out because they let me transfer my registration and I was able to run the half marathon.

With that said, I won't be registering for the Freihofer's before March 1 :-)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for catching this! We'll be updating the start time shortly on our sites.

    ReplyDelete