Thursday, May 21, 2009

GHI Challenge & Freihofer's Trial Run

I want to wish Diane good luck tonight. She's running in the GHI Challenge in Albany. Larry is also running it. I'm sure you'll both do great! Have fun!

For anyone interested in running the Freihofer's course ahead of time, I think Monday morning might be a good time to do that. Since it's a holiday, it should be relatively quiet in Albany. I think it would be easier doing that rather than going after work during the week. The only thing that we'll have find out about is parades. I'm not sure if those will be on Saturday or Monday. I'll try to find out.

Would you guys be available to do that on Monday? Think about it and we can talk on Saturday...

Good luck Diane & Larry!

4 comments:

  1. I think that should work out okay for me. Also, it looks like I'll be able to show up Saturday at the Crossings after all (!). No soccer that day because of the holiday weekend. I did get a trail map of the Crossings, by the way, so now I supposedly know the 3 mile run!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cindy!! I'm super excited about today being the hottest day of the week for the 3.5 mile run (insert sarcastic eye roll here)....

    I'm in for a run on Monday, great idea! :)

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Send me your race report. I want to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, the Mem. Day parade in Albany is always in the morning on Monday, Mem. Day--and if memory serves me right, it's on the early side. And I think it goes down Central Ave. toward the river/SUNY headquarters. Should be no collision with the Freihofer's course, but maybe (?) a challenge in the parking dept.? Me--I'm going to go before or after work during the week (that IS a parking challenge!) See you tomorrow. Ellen

    ReplyDelete