Tuesday, May 12, 2009

It's Getting Close!!

I can't believe it, but the big day is only about 2.5 weeks away! I hope you guys are excited. I think you're doing GREAT!!

I'm sorry I missed last Saturday. As you heard, I've been sick. I am happy to say that I am getting better on my own without any further antibiotics or drugs. I do still have a long way to go though.

As far as this Saturday, I have asked Kathy for directions to the place that she suggested 2 weeks ago. Does anyone else have any suggestions? If so, let me know.

Diane sent me some pics of the shirts. What do you think? Aren't they great?





Well, if you have suggestions about this Saturday, let me know. I think we should be up to 2.5 miles, right? I want to hear from you guys...let me know what you're thinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment