Saturday, May 2, 2009

Week #5 - You Guys Rock!!





Here we are....more than halfway to our goal. It's hard to believe! Today was the day to run 2 miles straight without walking.










I'll tell you what...you guys are awesome! Not only are you sticking to the plan, but you're having fun doing it and that I love! I hope you are taking some time this afternoon to bask in the glory of the accomplishments you've made. Some of you are a little down because maybe you couldn't run the whole entire way. Don't be! Don't take anything away from the progress you've made. Think about where you were 5 weeks ago. That is why I wanted you to keep a log - so you could look back and see how far you've come. Let me tell you, it's a long way, baby! Consider this your high five, pat on the back, and way to go...really, you guys are doing GREAT!! Keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment