Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Team Photo

So here are the photos taken by a professional photographer with a cheap camera (mine). Still good photos, but I'll bet the ones he took with his camera are WAY better! We will find out soon enough...















Hey - thank you all for coming out today on a moment's notice. I don't know how we pulled that off, but we did. The only person missing, sadly, is Ellen. But, I did talk to her about it and there was just no way she could make it. She's okay with that.

That's it for now. Just wanted to get these pictures out there for you to see. Isn't this exciting???

4 comments:

  1. Cindy: Thank you soooo much for inspiring us to run this race. I was slow to start, but I have seen how much stronger I am and what I can accomplish. I hope I will keep it up after Saturday. I am going to relax and have a good time running. However, I will be counting on all of the volunteers who cheer us on to keep going!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ladies look FAB-U-LOUS!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also want to thank you. I am turning into a runner, and I didn't think that was possible! I'm headed to the Expo this morning and I psyched! Hoping it will motivate me to take off my last 20lbs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, y'all. Sorry I missed the picture. But you all look so good in the PINK shirts. Cindy, thanks so much for the organization of our little group's training and everyone for the motivation! I got my packet and I will see you tomorrow in the AM! Ellen

    ReplyDelete