Sunday, April 19, 2009

I Have Coupons!!

I finally scored some $5 coupons for the Freihofer's Run - thanks to my friend, Alex B.! I also picked up some applications to do the mail in registration (it's cheaper). I'll bring everything with me on Saturday.

Speaking of Saturday, I'm leanding toward running at the Tech Park on Rte. 4, but I didn't get a chance to drive through there yet. I went in the opposite direction after church so I could go get those coupons.

Anyway, I'll be in touch this week about the location. Have a great week!

One last thing - Diane is going full steam ahead with the t-shirts and they will be a minimal cost (way under $5). She'll be in touch about that, too.

1 comment:

  1. Anywhere is fine this Saturday, and anytime. (as long as it's not raining). 9 is still fine. Wanted to run today, Tuesday, but I'm SICK! Everything above my shoulders hurts a lot, and breathing is hard. So I have to delay until later this week...Thanks for being there last Sat. and see you again this weekend! Ellen

    ReplyDelete