Friday, April 3, 2009

Our First Saturday Run

I'm really excited about meeting everyone at the track in the morning. I'm PRAYING that it doesn't rain. Make sure you bring some water and a watch if you have one.

If you're not familiar with Averill Park High School, here's what you do. I think most of you know where I live....take Rte. 43 past my house and you will see a little convenience store/gas station on the right. Across from that is "Gettle Rd." Turn left there and you'll see the high school on your left. As you're looking at the school, go to the entrance that is farthest to the right. That will bring you around to a parking lot which is toward the back of the school. Park there and you'll see where the track is. It's right behind the school.

We're meeting at 10:30 this week, but after that we will meet at 10:00.

Hope to see you all in the A.M. !!

No comments:

Post a Comment