Sunday, April 5, 2009

Run # 2 on April 11

Our next run will be on the track at Colonie Central High School. We'll start at 10:00.

We might want to consider carpooling since there are several of us coming from "the other side of the river." I don't mind picking a few people up so let me know if you would like a ride.

I believe this week calls for 90 seconds of jogging & 2 minutes of walking. Alternate that for 20 minutes. Don't forget to do your 5 minute brisk walk at the beginning and at the end. Do that routine 2 times during the week and then we'll do it together on Saturday morning.

As always, if you have any questions feel free to email me or call me.

Good luck training this week :-)

Cindy

4 comments:

  1. Cindy: Thanks for getting us going! I would not have been out in that cold rainy weather without the support of the group and your encouragement. It was an energizer!! The next day we had a "Hill family tennis tournament" We played tennis for 2 1/2 hours!! I took Monday off, I;m going to do the walk run today. How am I going to stay up with you and Evelyn!!!!

    I have not registered yet, I better get that done.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, y'all. I don't know how I missed the first run, but I did...but I DID do three runs during week 1. I just did them on the treadmill (boring!). Actually, I am on my way to the gym even now to do run #1 for this week. But I look forward to Sat. AM to see who else is putting forth the effort!! Go, girls! Ellen R.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Ellen! I'm glad you're joining us! We're going to Colonie Central High this Saturday (10:00). Hope you can make it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's hope that the weather is nicer for us this week! :)

    ReplyDelete