Thursday, April 23, 2009

Saturday, April 25

Let's meet at the Tech. Park on Rte. 4 at 9:00 on Saturday. Somewhere in the vicinity of the Chidren's Museum. You can either park in their parking lot or another one right around there.

I drove through and plotted out some distances and I think it will work well for what we're doing. It should be relatively quiet there especially early Saturday morning.

It is supposed to be pretty warm so dress for the weather and make sure you bring some water.

I do have the some coupons and applications for the race that I will bring with me. Just a reminder that the price goes up another $5 after April 30. If anyone happens to drive by the Subway on Osborne Rd., that's where I got the coupons, it might be a good idea to stop and pick up a few more.

See you Saturday morning :-)

1 comment:

  1. I will definitely be there! I'm leaving Sylvie and Joey home with Nick, pray he doesn't kill them. I mean that, start praying!!

    ReplyDelete