Saturday, April 11, 2009

Saturday a.m.

Today's run is at Colonie Central High which you can get to either from Sand Creek Rd. (it's before the mall if you're driving up Sand Creek from Everett) or you can get there by turning down Hackett Ave off of Central Ave. Coming from Fuller Rd., you take a left at the light then a right onto Hackett. You'll drive thru a residential neighborhood then you'll come to the high school area. The track is on the right coming from Hackett. At least it used to be 25 years ago :-) I guess that may have changed!

We're starting at 10:00. If anyone has questions, call me on my cell. Email me if you don't have that #.

I know it's still early and things could change, but I don't think it's raining anymore. It will be damp, but at least I don't think it will be raining.

Hope to see you all there!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I couldn't make it guys. Sylvie still pretty sick with a bad cold, so I didn't want her sitting out in the cold weather. Matt works on Saturdays so I have to bring Sylvie and Joey, but I'm jumping on the treadmill right now and will let you know how I did. Sorry :(. I'm there in spirit.

    ReplyDelete