Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Week #3

What a beautiful day! I hope you're getting your runs in this week. It is supposed to be absolutely beautiful all week - even on Saturday! Speaking of Saturday, we decided to meet at Averill Park High School again this Saturday, but this time it's at 9:00. Hope you can make it!

I just got home from a run myself. This is the first time I wore a short sleeve t-shirt running since probably October. It felt good to not have to wear so many layers!

I know this week the training intensifies. Keep me posted as to how you're doing. Don't forget, if it's too much and you want to repeat a week, you could do that. You can always adjust the training schedule. If you need help figuring out how to modify it and still be able to run the race, let me know and I can help you figure it out.

Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Well I am pleased to say that I have been doing my runs this week....last 2 weeks, not so much. Anyway, I have done two, 3 mile runs this week, now if only I could run faster than a turtle.....

    Looking forward to nice weather for our run on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, Diane! Don't worry about how fast you're going. That'll come with time.

    Has anyone else registered for the race? Have you looked for the Subway coupons (and found them)? I haven't had any luck at all!

    ReplyDelete