Saturday, April 11, 2009

Saturday #2 Done!

On my way to Colonie, I drove by a Catholic church and they had all these crosses out. It looked really cool so I stopped and took some pictures.



Diane was already there making her way around the very windy track when I arrived:


Here comes Priscilla & Mary:

And there goes Sandy....



Stacy & Diane:


David, Anne-Marie, & Ellen:


Cindy, Ellen, David...


We had another week of cold weather, but at least it wasn't raining! We did a 5 minute brisk walk, then 90 seconds of running, 2 minutes of walking. We alternated that for 20 minutes and then ended with another 5 minute walk.

You guys all did a great job! Here's lookin' at week #3! Freihofer's here we come!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I missed but I did run on my treadmill :). I did a brisk 5 min warm up walk, then ran for 1 1/2miles, then rested for 2min and ran til I reached 29 min and finally walked the last min. Total 30 min 2.25miles! Wish I was there, the church picts are cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We missed you! Great job on the treadmill!

    ReplyDelete